Chapter 27: When Bob Ewell gets a job and then looses it due to laziness he blames it on Atticus. I predict that Bob Ewell is going to try and go after Atticus to some how prove a point to himself and others. Not only will he go after Atticus but most likely Judge Taylor to, due to the fact that he tried to break into his house. Also, Mr. Ewell was harassing Hellen Robinson. It seems to me that he is trying to get back at everyone who didn't believe his lies.
Chapter 28: I didn't find it a shocker when I found out in this chapter that Bob Ewell was the person who went after Scout and Jem. The spotlight was no longer on him and he was desperate for attention. Atticus some how took that away from Bob and it seemed as if Bob wanted to take something away from Atticus. Therefore, thats why he went after the children.
Chapter 29: In this chapter Scout just seemed to know that the man standing in the corner was Boo. After all these years of attempting to see him its as if she knew him all along. Through the clues that were given throughout the book I was able to pick up that Boo wasn't a bad guy after all
Chapter 30: I feel that Atticus's main goals in life was to care for his children and stay true to what he believed in. Being that Atticus thought Jem killed Bob Ewell he didn't want to let him off easy, he didn't want to come off as a fake. Thats why it took a stern Heck Tate to change his view on the whole situation. I think that Atticus is a good father. Whether him or the people around him think the opposite I disagree. Scout and Jem do go off on their own a lot but they know whats good and they know whats right. They are honest and caring and show signs of being successful, thats all you can ask for from a child.
Chapter 31: Out of all the chapters this by far is my favorite one. It sums everything up in a matter of a couple paragraphs. Also, it shows the street through Boo's view, which showed him being able to see everything. My favorite part is "Autumn again, and Boo's children needed him". When the author wrote children down she was referring to Jem and Scout. It seems to me that Boo was there all along watching and protecting them, he cared about them as if they were his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment