Thursday, October 3, 2013

To Kill A Mockingbird

I really like the way the book ended. I like how it was filled with a lot of events and didn't just end. I also like how it looped back to the beginning of the book.
I found it strange that Scout knew that it was Boo Rafley sitting in the corner if the room because she had never seen him before but knew it was him. Also, I knew that Bob Ewell was going to try and harm the Finchs, but I never thought that he was going to try and kill the kids. I don't know why he wanted to kill the kids since they didn't do anything, it was their father who had shown the whole town that he was guilty and not Tom Robinson. You can really tell the Scout matured throughout the book because by the end, before she meets Boo for the first time, she isn't scared, etc. to go past the Radley house and isn't curious anymore. I also thought that Boo Radley was a good person with good intentions in the beginning of the book and was right. I really like how the author made Boo the person who saves the children. I really enjoyed this book. My favorite part was definitely the ending because it was packed with events that really explain a lot of the book, to me.

No comments: