Thursday, October 3, 2013
To Kill A Mocking bird ending
In these chapters to the end were filled with events. The Begging of the book finally makes sense after Jem breaks his arm in the end. As it loops back goes to the begging. When they finally meet Boo Radley it is a every happy moment in the book. After all this time you know that boo really loved the childern. He was a very missed judged character in the book but at the end you know that he ment good threw all the events. With the gifts he gave the childern I thought was cute. When they find Mr.Ewell dead it shocked me. As they say what comes around goes around and that applied here. He tried to hurt Jem and Scout also he was a bad father. His lies had poor Tom killed. In the end he ended up dying and it all caught up to him. I liked how this book ended and I thought it was clever how it looped back to the begging. It was a good book and enjoyed reading it. I liked how the ending when boo finally came out. The trail part of the book was my favorite part of the whole book. I liked how that part was written. Over all I really enjoyed reading this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment