Thursday, October 3, 2013
TKAM: the end
I LOVE the way that this book ended. I knew this entire time that boo was going to end up being the good guy, and I was happy to find out that I was right. The whole part where scout and Jem got attacked by Mr. Ewell went by so fast and I was very confused when I first read it, but I read it again and then I was totally shocked! I am just in shock from these chapters, what a great ending. I honestly did not think that I would like this book as much as I did, but I am very happy that I did read it and I did not expect an ending like that. I didn't know how it would end because so much happened in this book, but it all came together in the end. All I have to say is "wow"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment