Monday, October 21, 2013

TKAMB Chapters 7&8

Within Chapter 7, Scout finds the hole in the tree near the Radley's house. It does seem quite suspicious right now, and i feel as though Boo Radley will end up relating to it. I really think the soap figures are kinda creepy. Who just decides to make soap figures of people? Creeper status! But I'm sure throughout the rest of the book, the hole will have more of a meaning. 
In Chapter 8, I was surprised that Miss Maudie's house burnt down. I have a feeling that she did it or Boo Radley could have. Also, I think that Boo definitely gave Scout the blanket. He could have burnt down the house and saw that she was cold, and tried helping her. Boo is trying to talk to Scout, but why? She is only a child, so why bother her?

No comments: