Wednesday, September 25, 2013

TKAM 21 & 22

Chapter 21: Even though it was obvious that Tom Robinson was going to be considered guilty, as a reader I hoped for something more. Being that the evidence clearly showed that Tom Robinson did no wrong I thought that the jury would put aside their segregation thinking and focus on the facts. I think that something big is going to happen in the upcoming chapters. No one is going to sit back and do nothing while an innocent man is being blamed for a crime he did not commit.
Chapter 22: The ending of this chapter completely shocked me. You would think that after Bob Ewell got away with what he did that he would just give it a rest. However, he likes to encourage trouble thats basically what he lives for. He got what he wanted, he won why can't that be enough for him? Being that Atticus is a good and forgiving man I don't think that he is going to make a big deal out of this. 

No comments: