Sunday, September 29, 2013

TKAM Chapter 23,24,25

Chapter 23: As Scout and Jem grow older they start to come to terms with how life really is. They are learning that not everyone in this world is good and African Americans are treated very poorly.  Everything is starting to tie together. Such as why Boo Radely stays inside his house, because he doesn't want to come out and face the real world which is an ugly place. I predict that Boo Radely is going to come out soon and everyone is going to discover his true colors.
Chapter 24: I feel that this chapter was the turning point for everything. Tom Robinsons death shocked me, because if anything I thought that he would die due to the jury saying he was guilty. I wonder what is going to happen from this point on. How are people going to react to his death and what events are going to occur?
Chapter 25: I wonder what Bob Ewell meant when he said that their were still two people left to take down. I understand that one of the two was being refered to Atticus, but who was the other? 

No comments: