Thursday, September 19, 2013
To Kill a Mockingbird: 15-17
I am already getting very into the trial even though it just started. That kind of stuff really interests me, and I read through those chapters really fast. I really liked how Jem was getting very into the trial and he was on the edge of his seat throughout the entire thing. It really showed the age difference between Jem and Scout because he was very into it and Scout didn't really understand anything. I have a feeling that Tom Robinson is going to be proven innocent because I think that Atticus is a very good lawyer and will find some evidence that Tom didn't do it. Also, even though these chapters intrigued me, the thought of Boo Radley was still in the back of my head as I was reading and I am still very curious about him and what will happen next in regards to him in this story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment