Sunday, September 29, 2013
TKAM; 23-25
I was very sad when I found out that Tom died. I was hoping that there would be a happy ending in regards to his trial. I thought that he would get a second trial and maybe he would get away. So this part of the book really saddened me, and I have a feeling that Tom's death has to do with the title. Also, I liked how in chapter 25, Scout said that Jem was being more of a girl than she was. It really shows how Scout doesn't really like being a proper girl. And since Aunt Alexandra is trying to turn Scout into a lady, she doesn't seem that fond of it. I really don't like Alexandra as a character because she is just a snobby person, especially when she was talking about the Cunninghams and how they are "trash". I don't like how she is trying to take over Atticus's job as a father and is trying to change everything. I just really don't like her as a character. And finally, once again, I am still wondering how Boo Radley will be involved in all of this because his name keeps getting brought up but nothing has happened in regards to him in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment