Sunday, September 29, 2013
To Kill A Mockingbird: Chapter 17-19
In chapters 17-19, they were my favorite chapters. These chapters were so interesting and you really get the whole trial in court vibe which I really enjoy. Mr. Gilmer and Atticus are the lawyers in this trial which brings alot of rivalrys and enemies. I like the interviews between the different witnesses, Mr. Tate, Mr. Ewell, Mayella Ewell, and Tom Robinson. I do not like how Mr. Ewell acts in trial. Mr. Ewell makes a joke about everything when Atticus interviews him which is really rude. I am happy Judge Taylor said something to him about his jokes and unseriousness. I really have the impression so far that Mr. Ewell abused Mayella from Tom Robinson's interview. Mayella was taking advantage of Tom from what he says. She was all over him and when Mr. Ewell comes back he gets angry at Mayella. I think Mr. Ewell has been hurting Mayella and went to trial just so he can get more money since they are close to what the Negroes have. I am really interested in what happens next, I really love the trial it is really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment