Sunday, September 29, 2013
To kill a mockingbird 23-25
In these chapters Attics finds out that Tom Robinson was killed and shot from trying to escape for jail. I feel bad for Tom because I don't believe he committed the crime and he ending up dying from something that he didn't do. His death relates to the title of the book To kill a mocking bird. Why it relates is because Tom is the mockingbird. Mockingbirds are shy fragile and it is a sin to kill them because they are a good bird. They make music and they don't do anything wrong. Tom didn't do and anything wrong and was framed but he ends up being killed. He shouldnt have been killed and I sympathize for him because he seemed like a kind man that did nothing but try to help young Miss. Ewell. I found it sad that he was shot and killed because I had hopes that he would have another trail and he be set free. I now understand the title of the book after Toms death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment