Thursday, September 19, 2013
To kill a mocking bird 15-17
In these chapters the book is starting to become very interesting. As u read your can see more that scout is an unreliable narrortor. For example at the trial she doesn't understand what is the trail is about. She tells them she knows what is going on but your can tell as a reader that she really doesn't understand it all. From these chapters your can also tell what type of character Atticus really is. He still defens what he thinks is right even though the whole town is againsit him. Even when there was mob he still is standing up for what he believes. From the begging of the trail I don't like the Mr.Ewells and I believe he has something to do with the rape. I think Tom Robinson is inesint and he was framed. I think Atticus is doing a good job defending Tom Robinson and I thinks he is making the right desicons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment