Wednesday, September 11, 2013
TKAMB Chapters 7-8
pg. 66 "Jem, I ain't ever heard of a nigger snowman." This is another example of an unreliable narrator. She doesn't really understand what she is saying or implying but she says it anyway because if comes naturally to her. This also shows that the reason why these kids are judgemental towards others is because that is the way that they were brought up. I found the part about Mr. Radley and the cement in the tree creepy. I think that there really is something wrong with Boo Radley and that he is giving the kids free things in order to lure them in and do something horrible to them. He is starting to appear in some scenes like the one where Jem found his pants and the part about the blanket that Scout had. I just think it's creepy that somebody is stalking thse kids. Also, I think that Boo Radley had somethibg to do with the fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment