Tuesday, September 10, 2013

To kill a mockingbird 7-9

In chapter 7 of the book when Jem tells scout how he found his pants on the fence and that was what frightened him.  I think Boo Radley was the one who did it. I think he sewed up the pants for Jem knowing    he would come back for them. I also think Boo is the one putting the objects in the tree. I don't think he is a bad person or someone to be frighten of however. The part were the fire happened and the blanket was around Jem and Scout I think that was just Boo Radley being a nice person I think they are miss judging him by the stories they have heard. Also as you read you can tell that the book has alot of racial comments that Scout says and refers too. The books is getting alot more interesting as it continues. 

No comments: