These two chapters had a lot of humor in them which made it very enjoyable. For example when it starts to snow and Scout wakes up and believes that the world is actually going to end and she is going to die. Also I found it funny how Jem and Scout made a snowman after Mr. Avery, and how Atticus saw that it was him right away. Also I found these chapters to be very mysterious. Jem's sotry of how he found his pants roughly sown and folded, and how Scout had a blanket on her shoulder was very interesting because no one knew who did it, but Jem and Scout have the thought that it was Boo Radley. I also agree with them because he was the only logical person who would be able to do that considering the location of Jem's pants and Scout and Jem during the fire.
No comments:
Post a Comment