Thursday, September 5, 2013

Chapter 2 and 3 To Kill a Mockingbird

In this part of the story I honestly dont understand why they ha to spend two chapters explaining about what Scout did on the first day of school. The only thing these chapter added to the story was more descriptions on Calpurnia and her purpose in there house life. The first day for Scout did help me understand more of the other "clans" in the town. Such as the Elwells and the Cunningham, and there economic status in the city. Other than this i could not find a real purpose in following Scout on her first day pf school for two chapters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see where you are coming from. I do not really see she spent so much time on the school, but it does tell us a lot about how their school works and the people around town.