Monday, September 16, 2013
Chapters 11-12 TKAM
While reading this chapter a lot of racial Prejudice was going on. And also the whole shoring of the dog happened. When scout sees her father, she see an old useless person who can't keep up. We learn a few new things about Atticus like how he can shot a gun and how he had hobbies he's good at but gods from the children. When Atticus tell Scout "But before I can live with other folks, I've got to live with myself" I feel that's there has to be something in his past hrs trying to make up for. So when he knew Ms. Dubose was ill he helped her right a wrong and gave scout and Jem a taste of the scrutiny that will be along the way and how they will have to be head strong when he goes into trial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment