Thursday, September 12, 2013

To KIll a Mockingbird chapter 9

I find it funny that Scout resists school, and yet she is intelligent and likes to read. Even Atticus notices it because he mentions the "it’s a good one, even if it does resist learning." speaking about her mind. Scout swearing to try to get out of school is one of the funniest reasons that Scout has come up with to get out of school. I also like Uncle Jack. He seems like a younger version of Atticus with a little more humor. I find it nice how both Atticus and Jack have very successful careers. I also think that it is funny how everyone is encouraging Scout to be a lady, when she is being the exact opposites and getting into fights, for example the fight with Francis, wearing pants, and swearing. It also shows Scout's immense love for Atticus because the reason she fights Francis is because he made fun of Atticus








 

No comments: