Tuesday, September 10, 2013
TKAM 7-9
In chapter 7, I feel that it was Boo Radley who stitched up Jem's pants and left them back on the fence. I also feel that it was Boo who has been leaving the things in the tree trunk. I think Mr. Radley knew that Boo was doing this so he plugged it up so he couldn't do this anymore. He had to lie to Jem when he asked him if the tree was dying so that Jem wouldn't get suspicious. I also think that Boo has taken a liking to Jem and Scout, since during the fire at Miss Maudie's he put a blanket on Scout without her knowledge. Also, I was appalled when Scout started to cuss and Atticus has still not taken action and punished her for it. She is at an age where she needs to know that that type of language is not acceptable just out of the blue like when she asked Uncle Jack to, "pass the damn ham". Lastly, I wonder what Atticus and Jem were talking about near the end of chapter 9. I predict that Atticus will win the case for Tom Robinson and the whole neighborhood will riot and bring wrath and shame upon the Finch's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment