I don't like how the summer passed so quickly. You think there would be more going on in the summer but it was over so quickly and not much happened. And why is Scout being called a girl such an insult? After all, she is a girl anyways. Did Boo Radley shoot that shotgun they heard in the distance after they ran away from the Radley house? And I also think Scout's and Dill's "engagement" is so cute and he even kissed her! ^.^ sorry I'll stop gushing now. But how old is Dill anyways? And it looks like he even got himself out of trouble my getting his pants back. But since a stories a story, its not gonna stay like that. Trouble is probably right around the corner for those two kids.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
To Kill A Mockingbird: Chapter 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment