Wednesday, September 4, 2013
To Kill A Mockingbird Chapter 1
As I began reading To Kill A Mockingbird, I felt like it was going to be a tedious book. However, as I progressed through the pages, I warmed up to it more and more. Harper Lee really describes things in vivid detail and makes you feel that you are right there with the characters. Also, she leaves the reader questioning by changing the setting after writing about a controversial part. For example, she described the back story of Boo Radley and all of his escapades, and then quickly changed the scene to Scout's first day of school. I found myself wondering more about Boo Radley and his motives, story, and history. But, I'm sure most of my questions will be answered by the time the book is over. I am looking forward to continuing to read this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment