Thursday, September 12, 2013
To Kill a Mockingbird Chapter Ten
In the first page of the chapter I noticed another incident where the narrator did not know exactly what she was talking about. She hears all of these kids at school bragging about their parents jobs and she believes that her father's job is worthless but really he probably has one of the most important and highly respected jobs. She also refers to Atticus as getting old because he cannot tackle in football with Jem and because he reads all day. I also see where the mockingbird may be coming into place. Atticus tells Jem its a sin to shoot a mockingbird. I wonder how this will come to play later in the novel? I predict that maybe Jem or Scout accidentally shoot a mockingbird and have to deal with the consequences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment