Wednesday, September 11, 2013

To Kill A Mockingbird: Chapters 7 + 8

Chapter 7- "...if I had gone alone to the Radley Place at two in the morning, my funeral would have been held the next afternoon." Scout is very descriptive and humorous in the way she talks. 
Prediction: Boo Radley was the one who folded and attempted to mend Jem's pants. 
Another prediction: Boo Radley is also the one who whittled the two soap statues of Jem and Scout. 
"One time I asked her [Miss Maudie] to have a chew and she said no thanks, that-chewing gun cleaved to her palate and rendered her speechless." Scout and Jem do not understand that Miss Maudie is speaking of her dentures. 
Chapter 8- I never thought about the kids not seeing snow before. 
How did the fire start?!?!
It was awfully kind of Boo to have wrapped Scout in a blanket that night. 

No comments: